- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1997
- The University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1993
Classes & Seminars
- Speaker 2017 Attorney Workshop: Texas Rules of Disciplinary Procedure
- Speaker 2018 Family Law Essentials Seminar for Legal Aid of Northwest Texas
- Speaker 2022 "Business and Family Don't Mix Except When They Do", San Antonio Bar Association Crossover Series
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2014
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association, Chair of the Family Law Section, 2021-2022
- San Antonio Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Bexar County Women's Bar Association, Member
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, Past Board Member
- Texas Family Law Foundation, Past Board Member
- State Bar of Texas Grievance Committee, Member
- Texas Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- San Antonio Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Texas Bar College, Member
- San Antonio Family Law Specialists Association, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Current Employment Position
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Pre-Post Marital Agreements
- Supreme Court of Texas, 1997
- Texas, 1997
- Top Family Law Attorney Scene in SA Magazine
- S.A. Best Lawyer Scene in SA Magazine
- Featured in San Antonio Women Magazine July/August 2016
- Featured in San Antonio Women Magazine - July/August 2016
- Featured in San Antonio Women Magazine - November/December 2020
- Featured in Attorney At Law Magazine January/February 2021
- US News and World Report Best Lawyer in America
- San Antonio Scene Magazine "S.A. Best Lawyer"
- Scene in S.A. "Best Female Lawyer"
- Scene in S.A. "Top Family Lawyer"
- Lawyers of Distinction
- San Antonio Magazine "Top Attorney of San Antonio"
- San Antonio Magazine "Outstanding Women in Law"